In December 2020, a passion for exploration and design led two childhood friends on Ireland’s wild Atlantic coast to experiment with recycling end-of-life fishing gear. Zirkulu soon became clear that the future of outdoor clothing lies not simply in repurposing used synthetics, but in utilizing raw materials that are bio-based and renewable.

Zirkulu grew naturally from a desire to make things better. Zirkulu is working to pioneer the transition from fossil fuel-based production and to lead people, products and the planet into the biological age.

Zirkulu chose to work with Xpore to combine technical performance and renewable materials to drive innovation in the outdoor industry.

Jack Norman (Co-Founder of Zirkulu)

About Zirkulu Jacket

Endurance is a 3 layered shell waterproof jacket that pushes the boundaries of technical performance and circular design.

Combining these two elements and shielded with 25k waterproofness, Endurance is purpose built for extreme conditions. 58% of the outer layer of Endurance is composed of a sugarcane bio source! The other 42% consists of recycled materials.

Back to Customers List